This listing is for a pre-owned AVerMedia AVerVision CP155 document camera. Item has low use, and it was fully tested before listed. All its functionalities are in excellent working order. Great cosmetic condition also! It doesn’t show any signs of wear. Buyer is covered with 30-days money back warranty.
Please, refer to photos as they are considered part of the description. Let me know if you need the digital version of the User Manual.
What’s in the box
- an AVerMedia AVerVision CP155 document camera,
- a VGA cable,
- a USB cable, and
- a power adapter.
The enhanced image quality output and exclusive presentation features make the CP155 a wonderful addition to any classroom! This interactive visualizer / document camera was gently used and in excellent condition as you can see on photos. It was fully tested and works as intended with all its functionalities.
The AVerVision CP155 is a document camera with a compact flexible neck design and incredible features such as a 720p HD output and 3.2 mega pixel camera head with Auto Focus.
- High quality 3.2-megapixel CMOS camera sensor
- Display clear image with HD 720p output resolution
- Magnify details with powerful 16X total zoom
- Sharpen image with Auto Focus and Auto-Image buttons
- Image Sensor: 1/2” CMOS Color Image Sensor
- Total Pixels: 3.2M Pixels
- Output Resolution: HD 720p (1280 x 720)
- Lens: F 3.0; fl = 9.6mm
- Zoom: 16X Total Zoom (2X AVerZoom™ + 8X Digital Zoom)
- Frame Rate: 24fps (Max.)
- Focus: Auto / Manual
- Shooting Area: 330 x 248mm (Max.)
- Image Rotation: Camera Head 0° / 90° / -90°
- Internal Storage: Built-in Memory (Max: 80; up to 3M each)
- On-Screen Display (OSD)
- Image Effects: Color / B&W / Negative / Mirror / Reverse / Freeze
- Image Adjust. (White Balance / Exposure / Night View): Auto / Manual
- AVerPresenter: AVerBox & AVerVisor
- Split Screen: Vertical & Horizontal
- Display Mode: Text / Graphics / High Frame
- Capture Mode: Single / Continuous
- User Profiles: Up to 3
- Flicker Filter Control: 2 Levels
When used together AVer+ software, you can also enjoy image & video (with audio) recording, annotation and network sharing!
- VGA input
- VGA output
- DVI-I output
- S-video & composite output
- USB 2.0 port