This listing is for a pre-owned, in excellent condition AVerMedia AVerVision CP155 document camera with remote control, RGB cable, USB cable and power adapter. Item was gently used and it doesn’t show any signs of cosmetic wear. You can buy with confidence, as this item was fully tested before listed and works as intended with all its functionalities. Besides, buyer is covered with a 30-days money back warranty.
Please, refer to photos as they are considered part of the description. Let me know if you need the digital version of the User Manual or if you have any question.
What’s in the box
- 1 CP155 document camera,
- 1 Remote Control (batteries included),
- 1 RGB cable,
- 1 USB cable, and
- 1 power adapter.
The AVerVision CP155 is a document camera with a compact flexible neck design and incredible features such as a 720p HD output and 3.2 mega pixel camera head with Auto Focus. The enhanced image quality output and exclusive presentation features make the CP155 a wonderful addition to any classroom!
- High quality 3.2-megapixel CMOS camera sensor
- Display clear image with HD 720p output resolution
- Magnify details with powerful 16X total zoom
- Sharpen image with Auto Focus and Auto-Image buttons
- Image Sensor: 1/2” CMOS Color Image Sensor
- Total Pixels: 3.2M Pixels
- Output Resolution: HD 720p (1280 x 720)
- Lens: F 3.0; fl = 9.6mm
- Zoom: 16X Total Zoom (2X AVerZoom™ + 8X Digital Zoom)
- Frame Rate: 24fps (Max.)
- Focus: Auto / Manual
- Shooting Area: 330 x 248mm (Max.)
- Image Rotation: Camera Head 0° / 90° / -90°
- Internal Storage: Built-in Memory (Max: 80; up to 3M each)
- On-Screen Display (OSD)
- Image Effects: Color / B&W / Negative / Mirror / Reverse / Freeze
- Image Adjust. (White Balance / Exposure / Night View): Auto / Manual
- AVerPresenter: AVerBox & AVerVisor
- Split Screen: Vertical & Horizontal
- Display Mode: Text / Graphics / High Frame
- Capture Mode: Single / Continuous
- User Profiles: Up to 3
- Flicker Filter Control: 2 Levels
When used together AVer+ software, you can also enjoy image & video (with audio) recording, annotation and network sharing!
- VGA input
- VGA output
- DVI-I output
- S-video & composite output
- USB 2.0 port