This listing is for a new badger meter XMTR Model PFT-1E, P/N 59667-007 Electronic Scalable Transmitter with a Brass Badger Water Meter Case Base 5/8 Rcdl 25. This item was never used. It doesn’t come in the original box.
- Sensor will withstand fluid temperatures to 250° F
- Solid-state circuitry for long life
- Fast calibration with (4) rotary switches
- LED indicator for visual pulse detection
- Optically isolated outputs prevent false counts
- Field retrofit available
- Rugged, high impact resistant housing
- Corrosion proof protection
- Water tight NEMA 4X Rating
- Remote mounting available
The Badger Meter PFT-1E is an electronic scalable pulse transmitter with AC/DC inputs and outputs. This electronic transmitter can be scaled to almost any pulse rate, allowing re-calibration by resetting the scale factor with four rotary switches. The PFT-1E transmitter can be calibrated for use with different size meters simply by re-setting the rotary switches.
The Badger Meter PFT-1E is designed for totalizing, rate calculation or batching through direct input into a totalizer, pre-set counter or process controller which does not have scaling capabilities.
The PFT-1E is for use with Badger Meter disc and OP flow meters.