Up for your consideration is a new, out of box FastMark FM-4603-PLUS Thermal Printer Model TIA-320E by AMT Datasouth. This printer has never been used in a working environment, just tested to confirm excellent condition. It comes without the original box with internal Ethernet interface, brand new PAL to STD conversion kit, label paper roll, power cord, LAN cable, and USB cable.
- FastMark FM-4603-PLUS Thermal Printer,
- AC Power Cord,
- LAN Cable,
- USB Cable,
- Label Roll,
- PAL to STD conversion chips with instructions.
Digital User’s Manual and printer installation software are available online. Please, let us know if you need a direct link to access them. Ribbon, original box, and other accessories not mentioned above are NOT included.
This printer is ready to use in shipping label printing with the accessories and media provided.
- Printing Method: Thermal Transfer / Direct Thermal
- Printing Resolution: 300 dpi (12dots/.04″)
- Printing Width: Max 4.09″
- Printing Length: Max. 50″
- Print Speed: 1 to 5 ips
- Interfaces: Parallel, RS-232, USB, PS2 & Internal Ethernet
- Memory: 16MB DRAM (13MB User Available); 8MB Flash ROM (6MB User Available)
- CPU Type: 32 bit RISC CPU
- Media Sensors: Reflective & See-through (movable)
- Media Width: 1.0″ to 4.5″ (25mm to 110mm)
- Media Min Length: 0.4″ (10mm)
- Full function front panel with LCD display
- Real Time Clock (RTC)
- Variable position Gap, Notch, and Black Bar Sensor
- Label Design Software allows printing from PC and creating stand alone applications
- Solid metal casing, frame, and print module construction
- Auto-label calibration, auto-label counting, anti-jam media path
- Peel and present with internal rewind model
- Cutter Option
- Resident typographic font set, international character sets
- Side load-mechanism for easy media and ribbon loading
- Supports rich fonts, full graphics, all popular linear and 2-D bar-code symbologies
This robust, rugged, smart and high performance thermal printer has a user-friendly design and affordable price. It set a new standard for the Desktop Label Printer in retail, office and industrial applications.
It is ideal for barcode printing because it produces accurate, high-quality images with excellent edge definition. It is engineered to print within tight tolerances and to produce the exact bar widths that successful barcode printing and scanning require. Its technology can produce one- and two-dimensional barcode symbologies, graphics and text at a great print resolution and speed.
Applications for direct thermal printing include: shipping labels, including compliance labels; receipts; pick tickets; coupons; event tickets; citations and parking tickets; name tags; visitor passes; and more. With a ribbon and appropriate media (not included in this listing), typical thermal transfer applications include: product identification; circuit board tracking; permanent identification; sample and file tracking; asset tagging; inventory identification; certification labels such as UL/CSA; laboratory specimens; cold storage and freezers; and outdoor applications.