Up for sale is a Math in Focus: Singapore Math Grade 6: Student Set. This manipulative kit is brand new, and comes as part of a larger set assembled in USA by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
- Set of 500 Interlocking Unit Cubes,
- Set of 36 Blank Dice with Labels,
- Set of 51 Plastic Rainbow Fraction Circles,
- Set of 200 Foam Two-Color Counters,
- Set of 32 pieces of Foam Algebra Tiles,
- Set of 4 Clear Geometry pieces,
- GeoTool® Compass
Interlocking Unit Cubes, Set of 500
- Includes 500 Unit Cubes
- Also called snap cubes, centimeter gram cubes, etc.
- Perfect for patterning, modeling, counting, sorting, and weighing activities to measure mass, length, area, perimeter, surface area, and volume.
- Cubes come in 10 colors — red, yellow, light green, white, black, purple, blue, brown, green, and orange.
- Each cube measures 1 cm3 and weigh 1 gram.
- Easy to connect
- Plastic is durable and easy to clean
Blank Dice & Labels Set, Set of 36
- Includes set of 36 plastic red, white, and green dice,
- Adaptable and customizable dice set for classroom or homeschool activities,
- Surplus of 200 self-adhesive, blank labels to re-label dice. Personalize any way to make numeral, fractional, operational, and other specialty dice,
- Versatile tool to teach probability at all levels,
- Great also for kinesthetic learners for spelling or math activities.
Plastic Rainbow Fraction® Circles, Set of 51
- Includes Set of 51 Rainbow Fraction Circles,
- Represent different fractions for instructive comparison. Visually show students fraction equivalences and teach them how to compare and construct fractions, work with mixed numbers, and add/subtract fractions with like and unlike denominators.
- 9 bright colors represent 9 values of fractions,
- Color-coded tiles represent a whole, halves, thirds, fourths, fifths, sixths, eighths, tenths, and twelfths,
- Easy to use, fun,
- Fraction circles have a 3-1/2″ radius,
- Plastic is durable and easy to clean.
Foam Two-Color Counters, Set of 200
- Includes 200 Foam Two-Color Counters,
- Excellent hands-on manipulatives for sorting, counting, probability, grouping, adding, and subtracting activities
- Great for teaching many early math concepts and build counting skills without noise,
- Counters measure 1″ diameter,
- Counters are red on one side and yellow on the other,
- Soft, durable, and quiet foam material.
Foam Algebra Tiles, Student Set
- Includes set of 32 soft foam pieces (4 squared variables, 8 variables, and 20 constants),
- Great for making sense of things – great for visual & kinetic learners,
- The original geometric models for exploring algebraic concepts,
- Involve students in learning algebraic concepts, including adding and subtracting polynomials, factoring trinomials, and the Zero Principle.
- Each tile represents the positive and negative of a quantity: ±x, ±x2, and ±1.
- Well made.
Geometry Set, Clear, Set of 4
- Includes 45 degrees and 60 degrees triangles that feature built-in rulers with inch and metric scales, protractor-scaled in both directions, and ruler-8″/20 cm,
- Four-piece set is perfect for students to draw and measure lines, angles, and circles.
- All pieces are made of clear plastic so students can easily see their work.
- Will give a safe edge in geometry and graphing,
- Performs a wide variety of geometric constructions with a built-in ruler, protractor, and straightedge.
- Freely rotating 360° protractor provides accurate measurements and makes drawing circles, arcs, angles, and sectors easy,
- Fits both pens and pencils, features both fixed and adjustable radii, and provides direct comparison of inches and centimeters.
- Includes easy-to-understand instructions and is safe and appropriate for students of all ages.