Up for your consideration is a new kit with 2 OTC Wireless WiSer 2400 – 802.11 WiFi to RS-232 adapters. These adapters come in the original box with original accessories as shown in pictures. Box has some marks/writings from storage over time but content is intact.
This kit is used to establish a wireless connection to your SMART Board Interactive whiteboard. Just connect one radio to your computer and the other one to your SMART Board interactive whiteboard. Instructions on how to do it are included.
What’s in the box
- (2) radios
- (1) 5V DC Adapter
- (1) WC2 USB power adapter cable
- (1) 2′ (61 cm) RJ45/DB9 serial cable (labeled ‘To SMART Board’)
- (1) 3′ (91.4 cm) RJ45/DB9 serial cable (labeled ‘To Computer’)
- Fast Installation Guide “Installing the SMART WC2 Wireless Serial Adapter”
- Velcro pads
- 2.4 Ghz 11 Mbps
- GTIN: 0766302232029
- BRAND: OTC
- MPN: WC2NA
- UPC: 0766302232029
- The WC2 Wireless Serial Adapter is not compatible with SMART serial controllers that predate version SC7 os SMART serial controllers that do not use the 8N1 protocol.
- With the WC2 Wireless Serial Adapter, the serial cable that came with your SMART Board interactive whiteboard is no longer required to establish a connection between your computer and the unit.