- Newly formulated Type II Cermet technology provides a high heat tolerance and increased hardness for superior wear and impact resistance
- Exclusive cermet technology for up to 5X longer than standard carbide
- Improved Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents trap noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping the blade cool with accurate cuts in metal cutting applications
- Triple Chip Tooth provides less sparks, burr-free finish and longer life
- Tri-Metal Shock Resistant Brazing a three metal brazing system allows metal cutting carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Perma-SHIELD non-stick coating for less heat and corrosion
- Ideal for use when cutting ferrous metals and stainless steel
- Red saw blades are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.