Protect your family with the Kidde 10-Year Worry Free Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector, Lithium Battery Powered, Fire Alarm. The photoelectric Kidde 10-Year Worry Free Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector, Lithium Battery Powered, Fire Alarm operates on a 10-year, sealed, tamper-resistant, lithium battery. Using photoelectric & electrochemical sensing technologies, the Kidde Smoke Detector alerts to visible fire particles, while the Kidde Carbon Monoxide Detector alerts of poisonous carbon monoxide gas, even during power outages. The Kidde 10-Year Worry Free Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector, Lithium Battery Powered, Fire Alarm warns of fire, carbon monoxide, or low battery. Blinking LED light follows smoke alarm and sound pattern. Hush mode silences alarm for up to 10 minutes, while the LED light blinks every 10 seconds. A constant LED light will blink once every 10 minutes to indicate that power is connected. A low battery alarm will chirp every 60 seconds to indicate that its time to replace the smoke alarm. UL Certified with a 10-year limited warranty. Meets requirements of UL 2034, UL217, NFPA72, The State of California Fire Marshall, NFPA 101, FHA, & HUD.
- This alarm meets 10 year legislation laws; check local building and safety ordinances for compliance
- Lithium battery never needs replacement – simply recycle the smoke detector
- Protection during power outages and no low battery chirps
- Test/hush button: silences the unit for approximately 10 minutes
- No low battery chirps; internal timer alerts you to replace the entire unit after 10 years
- Peak level carbon monoxide memory
- 85 decibel fire alarm alerts of fire or carbon monoxide gas
- Photoelectric sensor technology – detects visible fire particles (associated with slow smoldering fires) sooner than ionization sensing alarms
- Blinking LED lights indicates operation, alarm has been initiated, or is in hush mode
- Combo smoke alarm & carbon monoxide detector will automatically activate when attached to the mounting bracket
- Replacement Chirp – alerts to replace alarm after 10 years of operation
- Ensure whole home family protection by placing 1 fire detector and carbon monoxide detector on each level of your home, in your bedroom, & other locations where required by law
- Industry experts (such as the NFPA), recommend that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help ensure maximum detection of the various types of fires that can occur within the home.
- Kidde offers a full range of 120-Volt AC wire-in life safety products with interconnect capability to provide the most immediate and complete system available, when any one interconnected alarm is triggered, all interconnected alarms within the home sound an immediate warning
- Compatible with Kidde, FireX, code one and sentinel products
- *Check with your state and local fire and Building/Safety codes for specific information regarding smoke & Carbon Monoxide Alarms.
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detector utilizes a photoelectric sensor to detect fire hazards and sounds an 85 db alarm when a hazard is detected
- UL/CSFM Ref. Kidde Part P3010K-CO