Everbilt anti-siphon frost proof sillcocks assure provide a water source outside of the home while protecting against pipes freezing and undesirable back siphoning. Their frost proof design shuts off the water inside the climate controlled home, preventing water from freezing and bursting the pipes. Plus, the anti-siphon feature protects against accidentally siphoning contaminated water back into the potable water system. This valve has a standard 3/4 in. male hose outlet connection that is compatible with most 3/4 in. garden hoses. All hoses must be removed in the winter to ensure that all water drains from the valve, preventing costly damage from a frozen or burst valve.
- Durable brass construction
- Built-in vacuum breaker eliminates back flow
- 3/4 in. MIP or 1/2 in. FIP inlet connection
- 3/4 in. hose thread outlet fits most 3/4 in. garden hoses
- Integrated flange designed to cover the hole into the home