Upgrade your existing incandescent, halogen and CFL bulbs to energy efficient Ecosmart LED light bulbs today and start saving dollars and cents on your power bill. The more you replace, the more you’ll save. These EcoSmart 60W equivalent A19 LED light bulbs are estimated to cost only $1.02 to operate each year, which means they could save you up to $60 in energy costs over the course of their 11,000 hour use. The bulb is designed for indoor use and features an A-line shape and medium base. These 60W equivalent A19 bulbs emit 5000K (Daylight) color temperature, which is reccomened for any area in your home where you require bright crisp light, such as bathrooms, offices, kitchens and anywhere else you complete tasks. Some also prefer daylight color bulbs for their bedrooms. These bulbs emit 840 lumens, equivlanet to a 60W incandescent light bulb, but use only 8.5-watts of energy. Upgrade to LED lighting today!
- Brightness: 840 Lumens
- Estimated yearly energy cost: USD 1.02(based on 3-hour/day, 11/kWh, cost depends on rates and use)
- Life: 10-year (based on 3-hour/day), 11,000-hour
- Light appearance: 5000K (daylight)
- Energy used: 8.5-Watt (equivalent to a 60W standard incandescent light bulb)
- Not for use with light dimmers
- Energy efficient