The AVerVision CP155 is a document camera with a compact flexible neck design and incredible features such as a 720p HD output and 3.2 mega pixel camera head with Auto Focus. The enhanced image quality output and exclusive presentation features make the CP155 a wonderful addition to any classroom!
- High quality 3.2-megapixel CMOS camera sensor
- Display clear image with HD 720p output resolution
- Magnify details with powerful 16X total zoom
- Sharpen image with Auto Focus and Auto-Image buttons
This interactive visualizer was gently used and in excellent condition as you can see on photos. It was tested and works as intended with all its functionalities.
- Image Sensor: 1/2” CMOS Color Image Sensor
- Total Pixels: 3.2M Pixels
- Output Resolution: HD 720p (1280 x 720)
- Lens: F 3.0; fl = 9.6mm
- Zoom: 16X Total Zoom (2X AVerZoom™ + 8X Digital Zoom)
- Frame Rate: 24fps (Max.)
- Focus: Auto / Manual
- Shooting Area: 330 x 248mm (Max.)
Please, let me know if you need the digital version of the Technical Specifications Manual.
- Image Rotation: Camera Head 0° / 90° / -90°
- Internal Storage: Built-in Memory (Max: 80; up to 3M each)
- On-Screen Display (OSD)
- Image Effects: Color / B&W / Negative / Mirror / Reverse / Freeze
- Image Adjust. (White Balance / Exposure / Night View): Auto / Manual
- AVerPresenter: AVerBox & AVerVisor
- Split Screen: Vertical & Horizontal
- Display Mode: Text / Graphics / High Frame
- Capture Mode: Single / Continuous
- User Profiles: Up to 3
- Flicker Filter Control: 2 Levels
When used together AVer+ software, you can also enjoy image & video (with audio) recording, annotation and network sharing!
- VGA input
- VGA output
- DVI-I output
- S-video & composite output
- USB 2.0 port