A simple and affordable way to add extra warmth to any living space. The Com-Pak fan-forced in-wall electric heater features a compact size and recess-mount design that requires minimal wall space – ideal for renovations or new construction. This hard-wired electric heater provides quick and efficient heat, yet is quiet enough for any room. Built-in thermostat included.
- Hard-wired 1,500-Watt heater requires 120-Volt wiring (single breaker). Before you purchase, confirm you have 120-Volt power supply (check your breaker, use a voltmeter, or refer to your old heater’s label if replacing)
- Choose the correct heater size for your space. Simply match your area to the corresponding wattage (see chart below)
- Quiet fan and fast-heating coil element quickly warm a space up to 175 sq. ft.
- 1,500-Watt output with 120-Volt wiring (12.5 Amps, 5,120 BTUs)
- Space-saving, recess-mount design. Rough-in dimensions: 8 in. W x 10.125 in. H x 4 in. D
- A complete unit including wall can, heater, white grille and built-in thermostat
- Smooth, powder coat white paint finish that is resistant to corrosion, scratches and fading
- A high-temperature safety device switches heater off if normal operating temperatures are exceeded
- Complete unit includes a wall can, heater, grill and thermostat for hard-wired installation onto your wall
- Thermostat temperature range is 40°F – 85°F
- UL listed in the US and Canada for safety compliance