The Commercial Electric Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled Smart Dimmer with Motion Sensor allows you to control your dimmer via app from wherever you are. No hub is required. The Commercial Electric Smart Dimmer with Motion Sensor allows you to use your voice to turn on or off. You can also pre-set on/off schedules via the Hubspace app for Android or iPhone.
- Set schedules to turn bulb on or off
- Wireless control via your existing Wi-Fi network or Bluetooth (Bluetooth control when your Wi-Fi is not set up or your network is down)
- CFL/LED: 150-Watt and Incandescent/halogen: 500-Watt
- Neutral wire required
- Control dimmer from 1-100%
- Sensor Mode sets the behavior of the light when you walk in the room and when you leave. Grace Period for the amount of time to turn on the dimmer automatically after movement had ended. Auto-Off Timeout, sets the duration the light will stay on after motion is no longer detected.
- Fade On Duration: Set the fade time when you turn on the light
- Fade Off Duration: Set the fade time when you turn off the light
- Trim: Set the minimum and maximum dimming levels
- Daytime Sensor: Select the method the sensor uses to determine room darkness
- Light Sensitivity: Set how dark the room needs to be in order for the motion sensor to turn the light on when the sensor mode is set to occupancy
- Motion Sensitivity: Set the sensitivity of the motion sensor
- LED Configuration: Set the behavior of the LED light
- Manually control the dimmer with the buttons on the device. Dim-up button, single press for turn on or long press for dim-up and dim-down button. Single press for turn off or long press for dim-down.
- Download the free Hubspace App for Android or iPhone to start using your smart dimmer