This pump works great and it’s easy to install. The CP-22 is a full featured pump suitable for use with condensate from high efficiency condensing furnaces and boilers which produce acidic condensate. 22 feet of lift compared to the typical 20 feet. Features include vibration dampening feet and motor mounts, metal hang tabs, four versatile inlet holes, an easy to understand indicator display, a simple float switch and check valve.
This item is pre-owned. It was retired from a working environment where it was working great. It doesn’t have any cosmetic signs of wear as you can see on pictures.
Integrating the CP-22 into your system is easy. 1/4” inch quick connect terminals provide easy connection to the built in overflow switch. Three terminals are provided allowing the installer flexibility to connect air-handler shut-down and optional alarm as needed. Switch features SPDT isolated contacts ready for connection to building automation systems.
- Rated Voltage 120 Volts / 60 Hz
- Rated Current Draw 1.9 Amps
- Input Type USA 3-prong plug
- Head Height 22 ft. maximum
- Flow Rate at Zero Head 1.6 GPM
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH) 11.8” x 5.9“ x 6.7”
- Inlet Height from Base 4.4”
- Continuous duty 140F°.
- Maximum inlet temperature 160F°.
- Not suitable for contact with steam or gasses that exceed 160F°.
There are no reviews yet.