Add a handy electrician tool set to your DIY kit for better electrical construction and home improvement. Our Ferrule Crimping Tool Kit lets you save valuable time while doing electrical work. Guide the ends of stranded wire into an appropriately sized wire connector, making a safe, secure fit in seconds. The kit comes with a flexible, self-adjusting wire crimper tool, a full set of a secure nylon container, and over a thousand electrical wire connectors in every size that’s right for the job. This pack includes a self-adjusting 4-sided wire crimper with serrated surfaces. Our precision wire crimping tool was built using high-temperature quenching treatments to help fight corrosion. Our wire connectors are made of highly conductive copper which makes an excellent electrical terminal. Each connector provides strain relief for individual copper strands when attached. It also prevents strands of wire from fraying at the terminal point. They’re sleeved with flame-retardant plastic for added protection and safety. You get dozens of terminals of all sizes to suit your needs. Our wire connectors kit contains 8 varieties of wire ferrules ranging from .5 sq. mm. to 10 sq. mm. in size. Each of these has carefully color-coded sheathes to keep them tidy. Our electrical connectors are UL-certified and have a limited 1-year warranty for manufacturing defects. The set also comes with a high-quality nylon storage case for your convenience.
- Tool set contains wire ferrules in 22 AWG (200 pieces), 20 AWG (200 pieces), 18 AWG (200 pieces), 16 AWG (250pieces), 14 AWG (250 pieces), 12 AWG (50 pieces), 10 AWG (25 pieces), and 8 AWG (25 pieces) ferrule crimp wire connectors
- Container is clearly labeled on the inside lid for easy recognition
- Wire crimper has a ferrule crimping range of AWG23-8
- Wire connectors are sleeved with flame-retardant plastic for added safety
- Our ferrule crimping tool kit is UL-certified