Up for sale is a pre-owned KCI Acti V.A.C. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Device with AC Adapter and Carrying Case. Listing includes the ActiVAC unit, power adapter, power cord and hard case.
This device is in great cosmetic condition with minor signs of use. Testing has been performed to connect to AC, power on the unit, start therapy, and check battery charge. The unit makes the proper sucking noise when plugged in and powered on, and battery holds charge during therapy. Please, note, Service Time has expired, so it’s sold as is.
- ACTIV.A.C. Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Unit
- Power Supply
- Power Cord
- Hard Case
- Creates an environment that promotes wound healing by facilitating granulation tissue formation
- Ergonomic design, lightweight, small, and easy to use
- Easy to use full color LCD screen with touch-screen controls
- Single-touch therapy on/off
- Intuitive menus simplify therapy programming and operation
- Quick release, multi-orientational 300mL canister (not included)
- Discreet carrying case provided for ambulatory use
Specifications ActiV.A.C.® Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System: Part #340000
- Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.08 kg) with an empty canister
- Dimensions: 7.6” W x 6” H x 2.5” D (19.3 x 15.2 x 6.4 cm)
- Battery Type: Lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Life: 14 hour average, depending on settings
- Recharging Time: 6 hours max
- Canister Size: 300mL
- Therapy Delivery Modes: Continuous or Intermittent
- Intensity Settings: Low, Medium, High
- Therapy Pressure Options: -25mmHg to -200mmHg (-3.3 kPa to -26.6 kPa)
There are no reviews yet.