Leviton R07-LB120-DSR AFCI/GFCI 1-Pole 20 Amp 120-Volt 10kA Interrupt Rating Smart Branch Circuit Breaker
Leviton Circuit Breakers provide overload and short-circuit protection and feature an all plug-on design. All hot and neutral wires terminate at custom lugs in the panel, not at the circuit breaker, so the entire panel can be wired at rough-in without circuit breakers installed. Branch circuit breakers can be easily plugged-on at final installation. They also feature color indicators in the handle to easily see operational status at-a-glance and line-side wiring ensures LEDs remain illuminated even when in tripped state so user can identify the type of fault.
- Smart- Wi-Fi or ethernet connection options for remote monitoring and tripping capabilities, remote firmware updates and more
- Intuitive- my Leviton offers single app control of the control of the Leviton smart load center and the decora smart Wi-Fi product lines
- Easy- allows for all wiring at rough-in, without any circuit breakers present
- Color indicators in the handle to easily see operational status at-a-glance, white color and rocker style handle with lower actuation force required for switching brings a familiar look and feel for a more comfortable user experience
- 10kA short-circuit rating
These products may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov