This listing is for a lot of 8 Scotch® Glass Cloth Tapes.
This is a high temperature tape with thermosetting pressure-sensitive adhesive. Operates al Class B 130C (266F) temperature. Provides heat-stable insulation for furnace, oven controls, motor leads, and switches. Splice heat-resistant wires in “hot-spot” areas.
- Adhesive Material: Thermosetting pressure-sensitive resin
- Backing Material: Glass cloth
- Breaking Strength: 150 lb/in
- Color: White
- Dielectric Strength: 3000 Volt
- Elongation: 5 %
- Length: 66 Linear Foot
- Product Family: Scotch® Glass Cloth Electrical Tapes 27
Items are new in their original retail boxes.