Up for sale is a brand new StarTech USB2VGAPRO2 USB to VGA Adapter. This is an USB 2.0 external video and graphics card, multi-monitor, USB-powered, that supports Mac & Windows. It comes in the original box with all original accessories.
- Optimal performance at 1920×1200 and ideal for use with 24″ to 26″ monitors or smaller.
- Support for Aero themes in Windows.
- Works with Mac OS X.
From StarTech website
The USB2VGAPRO2 USB to VGA Adapter functions as an external graphics card for Windows® and Mac® computers – the perfect solution for turning your desktop or laptop computer into a dual or multi-monitor environment, all through the simplicity and convenience of USB.
The USB-VGA Adapter delivers high quality video (up to 1920×1200) for a variety of applications and is capable of simultaneously running up to five additional displays from a single computer (using four USB2VGAPRO2 External Video Adapters). The adapter connects to a host computer through a USB 2.0 port, acting as an external VGA video card to either extend or mirror the desktop shown on the existing display – without having to open the computer case.
Featuring driver support for Microsoft Windows® (including Aero themes) and Mac OS X, and with video support for resolutions up to 1920×1200, this USB-VGA video adapter is the ideal solution for a wide rade of operating environments as well as large-screen displays/monitors.
- Add multiple (up to five) monitors / projectors to your computer setup using one USB2VGAPRO2 device for each additional display
- View large or multiple spreadsheets across multiple displays
- Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different VGA screens; check your email on one display while editing a document on the other
- Use the USB-VGA adapter to connect your PC to your television for showing family pictures and movies
- Connect multiple VGA monitors to a single computer to create engaging multimedia presentations
- Great for researchers and writers offering the ability to have reference material on one display and a working document copy on the other