Up for sale is a NEW Tripp Lite N306-010 Duplex Multimode 10Ft Fiber Optic Patch Cable, SC/SC.
- Manufactured from 62.5/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber
- PVC jacket
- Length: 10-ft. Connectors: 2 SC connectors on each end
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze
- Fiber made from glass (not a polymer)l)
- Color coded shrouds identify transmit and receive
- Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications where links are typically 10 feet or less
- Fiber optic distributed data interface (FDDI) rated
- OFNR (riser rated)
- Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life
Tripp Lite’s 10-ft. multimode duplex fiber optic SC/SC patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has SC connectors on each end, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.