This is a pre-owned OSSUR Miami Lumbar Back Support set in excellent condition. This listing includes the following parts/accessories: universal L-SPN belt (size 6XL), front and back panels, anterior and posterior thoracic extensions, shoulder straps and How to Use flyer. This back support set is fully adjustable, so it can confidently fit nearly every patient. It’s in very good condition with minor signs of wear.
- Universally-Sized L-SPN 6XL Belt – 62-66” (157-167cm)
- Standard Front Panel
- Back Panel With Lateral Supports
- Anterior Thoracic Extension with Floating Pectoral Pads and Angle Adjustment Hinges
- Posterior Thoracic Extension with Sensil Padding
- Shoulder Straps with Quick Release Buckles
- Auxiliary Shoulder Straps
- Miami Lumbar TLSO Information Flyer
- The Miami Lumbar belt and its various support panels are sculpted to hug the contours of the back, improving comfort, stabilization and compliance.
- Breathable Aerospacer fabric and ventilated support panels combine to keep Miami Lumbar cool and comfortable.
- Universal trimmable or sized belt options. Heat moldable anterior and posterior panels.
- Miami Lumbar relieves pressure over the spinous processes while applying an even pressure to the paraspinal musculature to ensure comfort during healing.
- Building on the modularity of the Miami Lumbar LSO, the TLSO Kit helps you reduce your inventory, while enabling you to properly and confidently fit nearly every patient you see.
- The Miami Lumbar universal belt, a selection of panels, and a T-Connector Kit are all you need on-hand.
- Simply fit the Miami Lumbar LSO as you normally would. Then, set the desired height of the anterior and posterior thoracic extensions, adjust the twin-angle hinges and cinch down the trimmable shoulder straps to secure your patient in one of the most customizable off-the-shelf TLSO’s available.
- As your patient progresses through different levels of healing, you can step-down the TLSO to a standard LSO
brace, or remove the ATE and add the optional axillary shoulder straps to the PTE. Whatever level of immobilization you need to achieve, the Miami Lumbar TLSO accommodates you at every step.