Robust pressure-compensating emitter provides a medium-high 2.0 Gal. Ideal for watering root zones of garden and landscape plants, shrubs, bushes, small trees and medium size containers. Rain Bird’s pressure-compensating design ensures all plants receive the desired watering rate regardless of their position along the distribution tubing run. Uniform flow is delivered throughout a wide pressure range from 15 to 50 psi. Barbed ends securely retain drip tubing for a leak-proof connection. Self-piercing barb allows for direct insertion into the side of 1/2 in. or larger drip irrigation tubing, or in-line use with 1/4 in. tubing for positioning near individual plants. Simple to insert by hand, or for faster installation use Rain Bird’s insertion tool (sold separately). Designed with large water passages and self-flushing action to help prevent clogging. Constructed of highly durable UV and chemical-resistant materials to withstand adverse conditions. Rain Bird emitters are color coded to easily identify flow rate.
- 1.0 Gal. pressure-compensating emitter delivers same uniform flow rate from beginning to end of tubing runs
- Slow watering rate allows soil to absorb water more completely in the root zones of plants
- Self-piercing design, use in-line with 1/4 in. drip tubing or insert into 1/2 in. or larger drip tubing
- Large water passages and self-flushing action help prevent clogging
- Constructed of highly durable UV and chemical-resistant materials to assure long life
- Applies water directly to the root zone
- Also available with other watering rates to allow customizing flow to different plant types and sizes
- Suggest using Rain Bird installation tool for easiest insertion into 1/2 in. tubing
- Black color
- Plastic bag contains (75) 1.0 Gal.