Up or sale is a used Samsung Chromebox XE300M22-B01US with processor Intel Celeron B840 1.9GHz, 4GB RAM and 16GB SSD storage. Included in this sale with the chrome box are a USB corded optical mouse, Ethernet cable, and power cord. This unit is in excellent working condition. It has minimal signs of use like light scratches.
Only add your own keyboard and display and it will be ready to use. Simple and intuitive, Samsung Chromebox gives access to apps and resources of the web. No need to purchase or install upgrades manually because it will update itself automatically for free when connected to internet, so you always get the latest software and security updates. For even more convenience, it takes less than 10 seconds to boot up, and it resumes instantly.
- (1) Samsung Chromebox XE300M22-B01US
- (1) US power cable.
- (1) Ethernet cable
- (1) USB corded optical mouse
- Processor: Intel® Celeron® Processor B840
- Speed (GHz): 1.9 GHz
- Series Name: Series 3, Series 5
- Model Number: XE300M22-B01US
- System Memory: 4 GB
- Memory Type: DDR3
- Max. System Memory: 4 GB
- Storage Capacity: 16 GB
- Storage Technology: SSD
- Graphics (External or Integrated): Integrated
- Maximum Graphics Memory: Shared
- Speaker: 2W Mono Speaker (2W x 1)
- WirelessLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- VGA Port: No (Dongle sold separately)
- Display Port: Yes (2 port)
- Display Output: Yes
- Headphone Out: Yes (Headphone/MIC combo)
- Microphone In: Yes (Headphone/MIC combo)
- USB Ports (Total): 6 x USB 2.0
- Power: AC Adapter 80W (Inner Adapter)
- TPM: Yes
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.1″ x 8.1″ x 1.57″
About Samsung Chromebox
Samsung Chromeboxes are a new type of computer from Google and Samsung. They are small computers to which you add your own monitor and keyboard. The powerful processor delivers exceptional performance in ultra-slim form factors. And since these are from Samsung, reliability and image quality are outstanding.
It takes less than 10 seconds to boot up, and they resume instantly. Unlike other computers, they avoid the bloat of old software and don’t slow down over time.
Samsung Chrome devices run Chrome OS, an operating system that has multiple layers of security, built-in cloud storage and the most popular Google products for education built-in.
More than one person can share a single Samsung Chrome device, yet have a personal experience just by signing in. With multi-user support, each person can easily access their own files, apps and settings.
There’s no need to buy software licenses, servers, security solutions and maintenance plans, so the total cost of ownership can be 70% lower than that of a traditional computer.
Since it’s easy to connect anytime and anywhere with built-in Wi-Fi, students can continue learning after school and at home.
Samsung Chrome devices are safe from viruses and malware. You don’t need to buy and install security software separately. No more wasted class time providing tech support.