This is a pre-owned Sennetech SCT-1036 Camera Control Code Translator from AD Manchester to Diamond RS-422. This was removed from a working environment where it was working properly. It’s in great cosmetic condition also. Please, note the power adapter is not included. Let me know if you need the digital version of the User Manual.
The SCT-1036 is an AD to Diamond Electronics control code translator designed to permit control
of Diamond cameras from American Dynamics controllers. It receives AD manchester commands
and transmits the appropriate commands in Diamond Electronics RS-422 format (9600 baud
E81). There are four independent Diamond outputs.
Input and output connections are made with mating screw terminal connectors. Front panel LEDs
indicate status of power, receive, and transmit.
There is an optional 19″ rack mount panel (one rack unit high).
- Size: 5.57″W x 1.52H x 5.45D
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Power: 9Volt to 15Volt AC or DC at 75ma
- Indicators: Front panel LEDs: Power, Rx, & Tx
- AD Manchester Input: (1) mating 3-pin screw terminal connector
- Diamond RS-422 OUTPUTS: (4) mating 3-pin screw terminal connectors