Up for sale is a Pack of 5 Simpson Strong Tie THD75812H 3/4″ x 8-1/2″ Titen HD Heavy Duty Concrete Anchor. These are new and come in the original box.
What’s in the box
- (5 Count) Simpson Strong Tie THD75812H 3/4″ x 8-1/2″ Concrete Anchors
The Simpson Strong Tie THD75812H Titen HD concrete anchor is a patented, high-strength screw anchor for concrete and masonry. The anchor offers high-strength performance and low installation torque with no secondary setting. For use in dry, interior, non-corrosive environments or temporary outdoor applications, the Titen HD has been tested to offer industry-leading performance in cracked and uncracked concrete even in seismic loading conditions.
- Code-listed under the current IBC/IRC in accordance with AC193 for cracked concrete applications per ICC-ES ESR-2713
- Code-listed under the current IBC/IRC in accordance with AC106 for masonry applications per ICC-ES ESR-1056
- Thread design undercuts to efficiently transfer the load to the base material
- Specialized heat-treating process creates tip hardness for better cutting without compromising the ductility that helps prevent breakage
- No special drill bit needed: Designed to install using standard-sized ANSI tolerance drill bits Installs with 50% less torque: Testing shows that when compared to competitors, the Titen HD requires 50% less torque to be installed in concrete
- Hex-washer head: Requires no separate washer and provides a clean installed appearance.
- Removable: Ideal for temporary anchoring (e.g. formwork, bracing) or applications where fixtures may need to be moved. Re-use of the anchor to achieve listed load values