The Homeline Surge breaker Surge Protective Device is designed as a quick plug-on unit is compatible with Square D Homeline load centers and CSED devices. The SPD requires 2 pole spaces. This unit has 22,500 Amp Maximum Surge Capacity and has a 150 VAC line-to-ground maximum providing protection from electrical surges.
- Learn about general NEC 2020 updates. Contact your local building inspector for code adoptions and details.
- Square D Homeline 22.5 kA 2-Pole SurgeBreaker Surge Protective Device
- Plug-on installation, requires 2 spaces
- Compatible with Square D service entrance locations, CSEDs and Square D Homeline breaker boxes with 2 spaces
- Equal protection to circuits and receptacles throughout home
- Includes an LED indicator
- ANSI certified and CSA and UL 1449 3rd edition listed
- For installation in 120/240-Volt AC systems