A lot of 7 very clean books from the series The Old West, by Time-Life Books.
The Old West is a series of books about the fundamental founding of the American Old West, published by Time–Life Books from 1973 through 1980. Each book is focused on a different topic and their look is quite nice. They’re bound in brown bonded leather that’s made to look like it’s tooled and have pictorial textured covers. Great illustrations make reading enjoyable.
- Great printing, binding in great shape.
- Books look fantastic on the bookshelf.
- Brings the legends of the old west alive. A must-have for anyone intrigued by the Old West.
- Great detail about the lifestyle, traditions, customs, and work of many different people.
- Genuine photos from the period that you can not find anywhere.
- Pages are well illustrated, full of amazing pictures.
- Very informative and fun to read.
The 7 books included in this lot are:
|The Cowboys||William H. Forbis||1973|
|The Indians||Benjamin Capps||1973|
|The Railroaders||Keith Wheeler||1973|
|The Pioneers||Huston Horn||1974|
|The Great Chiefs||Benjamin Capps||1975|
|The Loggers||Richard Williams||1976|
|The Gamblers||Robert Wallace||1978|
Condition of the books is quite clean for the age. These books have been read and show very slight signs of shelf wear to covers and backs. Pages are intact with no inked names, annotations, rips, tears, or stains. A water stain can be seen in one of the books, The Indians. It is almost imperceptible, but it can be seen in photos.
There are no reviews yet.