Up for your consideration is a used Code 3 ArrowStik Deluxe Control Head with Green Plug Connector.
This Code 3 ArrowStik was part of a state agency that upgraded their equipment. It was in working condition when removed from service, and it is in fair physical condition with some scuffs/wear from use as can be seen in photos provided.
Please, note: We have several Code 3 ArrowStik units available for this listing. That’s why the unit you will receive may not be exactly the one pictured. However, all of them come from the same lot, so overall condition will be similar to the one in photos.
- (1) Code 3 ArrowStik PN7410 Lightbar Controller – Deluxe Control Head
- (1) Green Plug Connector
No other accessories, cables or parts are included.
For incandescent 12VDC Emergency/Warning Traffic Directing Signals. 5 Output Operations: Arrow Left, Arrow Right, Center Out and Alternating Flash. The different signaling modes are controlled by the rotary switch on the control head. Changing the rotary switch controls the signal direction.
The light emitting diodes (LED) on the control head indicate the signal pattern of the ArrowStik lighthead. NOTE: In the Left Arrow mode, the right most lamp and LED will not light. In the Right Arrow mode, the left most lamp and LED will not light.
- “Fast Speed” Mode: Pushing the button marked “Fast” will cause each of the 4 patterns of the ArrowStik® to operate at a faster rate, with the same amount of light intensity.
- “Dim” Mode: Pushing the button marked “Dim” will cause each of the 4 patterns of the ArrowStik to operate at a lower intensity level. This is for use during night operation when 100% intensity is too much, or
daytime use when current draw needs to be reduced.
- “Aux” mode: Pushing the button marked “Aux” will activate the control head relay. The LED on the front panel will light indicating that the auxiliary switch is activated. This auxiliary output is limited to 12Amps at 12.8 Vdc nominal.
- External Flash Operation: Connect the “External Flash” input of the 7 position connector to +12 Vdc through a user supplied switch. When this switch is closed, the ArrowStik will operate in the “Flash” mode, unless another traffic directing pattern is already selected.